Log in if you have an account
The trash PANDA by Q is the Quickie Fast-Attach version of our half NELSON silencer. Designed with practical shooters in mind who wish to suppress multiple platforms, this silencer is short, lightweight, and hearing safe. 100% titanium construction with a PVD coating, fully rotary welded with no outer tube, and features standard size wrench flats on the front and back for easy install and removal.
Each trash PANDA comes with a 1/2×28 (for 5.56 / .223 only) and a 5/8-24 Cherry Bomb muzzle brake.
As of 5/15/2020 the Thunder Chicken and trash PANDA ship with 1/2-28(7.62) and 5/8-24 Cherry Bomb™ muzzle brakes in the box.
Silencer no longer ships with Blue Force Gear pouch.
NOTE: Rocksett not include.
FEATURES & SPECS
- CALIBER: 7.62 NATO / 300 BLK / 300 WM
- SILENCER WEIGHT: 11.8 oz
- MUZZLE BRAKE WEIGHT: 2 oz
- DIAMETER: 1.75″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 6.9″
- ATTACHMENT: Quickie Fast-Attach
- MATERIAL(S): 100% Titanium
- FINISH: PVD
- MINIMUM BARREL LENGTH: None
- UPC: 860248000411
"How do you disassemble this silencer to clean it?”
Disassembling a centerfire, rifle caliber silencer is completely unnecessary. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to sell you a lesser quality silencer of their own.
"What tools do I need to attach and remove this silencer?”
We’re not going to nickel and dime you. Our trash PANDA™ and THUNDER CHICKEN silencers feature standard 3/4 wrench flats on the front, and 1-inch wrench flats on the rear. You can find these tools at your local hardware store.
"Can I use the trash PANDA on my 90° shouldered barrel?”
Yes. Here’s what we recommend for a minimum shoulder for our Cherry Bombs™ muzzle brakes.
The Fine Print:
* All NFA Regulations apply. Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have. TAG Firearms LLC reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.