Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The THUNDER CHICKEN by Q is the Quickie Fast-Attach version of the 100% titanium FULL NELSON. Equally quiet, durable and accurate, the THUNDER CHICKEN is the perfect solution for shooters with multiple silencer hosts.
Like all Quickie silencers by Q, this one comes with both 1/2-28 (for 5.56 / .223 only) and 5/8-24 Cherry Bomb™ muzzle brakes in the box. You’re welcome.
As of 5/15/2020 the Thunder Chicken and Trash Panda ship with 1/2-28(7.62) and 5/8-24 Cherry Bomb™ muzzle brakes in the box.
Silencer no longer ships with Blue Force Gear pouch.
NOTE: Rocksett not include.
FEATURES & SPECS
- CALIBER: 7.62 NATO / 300 BLK / 300 WM
- SILENCER WEIGHT: 14.7 oz
- MUZZLE BRAKE WEIGHT: 2 oz
- DIAMETER: 1.75″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.13″
- ATTACHMENT: Quickie Fast-Attach
- MATERIAL(S): 100% Titanium
- FINISH: PVD
- MINIMUM BARREL LENGTH: None
- UPC: 860248000404
"How do you disassemble this silencer to clean it?”
Disassembling a centerfire, rifle caliber silencer is completely unnecessary. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to sell you a lesser quality silencer of their own.
"What tools do I need to attach and remove this silencer?”
We’re not going to nickel and dime you. Our trash PANDA™ and THUNDER CHICKEN silencers feature standard 3/4 wrench flats on the front, and 1-inch wrench flats on the rear. You can find these tools at your local hardware store.
"Can I use the THUNDER CHICKEN on my 90° shouldered barrel?”
Yes. Here’s what we recommend for a minimum shoulder for our Cherry Bombs™ muzzle brakes.
The Fine Print:
* All NFA Regulations apply. Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have. TAG Firearms LLC reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.