Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The SIDE CHICK rifle chassis is a modular precision rifle chassis for short action Remington 700 actions and other third party actions using the Remington 700 dimensions. The SIDE CHICK shares many of the same features as the THE FIX; a fully-adjustable side folding stock that locks the bolt handle, an aluminum center section, a free floating handguard, removable zero-MOA M1913 picatinny top rail, ambidextrous magazine release, and AR grip compatibility, all of which are constructed of high-strength glass filled nylon, stainless steel or clear anodized aircraft grade aluminum.
- WEIGHT: 2.6 lbs
- HEIGHT: 2.88″
- WIDTH (OPEN): 1.75″
- WIDTH (FOLDED): 2.75″
- LENGTH (OPEN): 35.5″ – 37.5″
- LENGTH (FOLDED): 26.25″
- HANDGUARD: 15.25″ (Ø 1.20”)
- TOP RAIL – 12″
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- THE SIDE CHICK CHASSIS
- AICS PATTERN 10 RD MAGAZINE
- 1/4-28 ACTION SCREWS (x2)
- 6-48 TOP RAIL SCREWS (x4)
- 8-40 TOP RAIL SCREWS (x4)
- T-15, T-25, AND T-30 TORX BIT
- MANUAL (THE THING IN YOUR HAND)
- WARRANTY CARD
- Measuring 2.70 inches from the front of the recoil lug towards the muzzle, this is where your barrel will start to taper down. The SIDE CHICK handguard allows a maximum outside barrel diameter of 1.20 inches at the start of the taper.
- Muzzle devices larger than 1.2 inches in diameter will prevent handguard removal.
- Barrel must be a minimum 18″ in length.
- Receiver cannot have integrated top rail.