Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
HOW DOES THE PAYMENT PLAN WORK?
- We try and keep it simple. 25% non-refundable deposit, with the remaining due in 90 days. So if you make a deposit on 6/1, your balance is due on 9/1. You can make partial payments at any time or you can pay in full on the due date.
- There are no pre-payment penalties, no interest, and no additional fees.
- To choose the payment plan, select the payment plan option when you add an item to you cart. The item price will automatically calculate to the deposit amount when you add the item to your cart.
- Within 48 hours of making a deposit, we will email you an invoice for the remaining balance, along with a due date. Keep the invoice, because this is where you will make payments at. You can make payments at any time, for any amount. All you need is your invoice link and your credit card! If you lose the invoice, just hit us up and we can resend the link.
- For those of you out of state, we will ship your firearm(s) to your receiving FFL or file the Form 3 on your NFA item once your invoice is paid in full.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I PLACE A DEPOSIT ON A PRE-ORDER OR BACKORDER ITEM?
- The 25% deposit will put your name on incoming inventory. Pre-orders are handled on a first come, first serve basis. A deposit will hold an item the same way a full payment will. Once we have the pre-order item in stock, we will get in touch with you and send out an invoice for the balance. Your 90 day repayment period begins on the day we send out the invoice. This process makes it so much easier to get your name on incoming inventory and not have to pay the full amount up front!