Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
HOW DOES THE PAYMENT PLAN WORK?
- We try and keep it simple. 25% non-refundable deposit, with the remaining due in 60 days. So if you make a deposit on 6/1, your balance is due on 8/1. You can make partial payments at any time or you can pay in full on the due date.
- If you are looking for night vision or thermal optics, these items can qualify for up to 6 month payment plans.
- There are no pre-payment penalties, no interest, and no additional fees.
- To choose the payment plan, select the payment plan option when you add an item to you cart. The item price will automatically calculate to the deposit amount when you add the item to your cart.
- Within 72 hours of making a deposit, we will email you an invoice for the remaining balance, along with a due date. Keep the invoice, because this is where you will make payments at. You can make payments at any time, for any amount. All you need is your invoice link and your credit card! If you lose the invoice, just hit us up and we can resend the link.
- For those of you out of state, we will ship your firearm or silencer to your receiving FFL or file the Form 3 on your NFA item once your invoice is paid in full.
- See something on the site that doesn't have the payment plan option? Shoot an email to [email protected] and we will see if we can help out!
- If the item is not paid in full by the due date, the initial deposit in non-refundable and will be forfeited.