Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The SAM7K-44 7.62x39mm caliber pistol combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. Every component of the SAM7K-44 is engineered to provide decades of dependable service. The SAM7K-44 pistol is ideal for sport shooting, self-defense, and for pistol hunting. The SAM7K-44 adds a new chapter to the best pistol of its kind in the world.
Arsenals Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7K-44 pistol receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receivers are machined from bar stock, but Arsenals hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each SAM7K-44 forged pistol receiver starts out as a blank and requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is very complex and time-intensive, but with our meticulous attention to detail, we deliver a receiver of unequalled strength, precision, and durability. Shown with optional 40 round magazine M-47W40.
NOTE: Closeup images of threaded barrel above shown with optional PR-03 quad rail attached (SAM7K-44R).
- 100% new-production parts and components.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged barrel from Arsenals Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
- Threaded Front Sight Block (standard Krink configuration with 24x1.5mm RH threads)
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Peep rear sight
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- Accepts any mil-spec magazine with 5, 10, 30, and 40-round capacity