Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Guaranteed headspace. Every time.
The newest addition to the Defiance family of bolt actions is the Ruckus. Starting with the best features of the popular Deviant, the Ruckus is machined to ever-tighter tolerances with fewer operations.
Created with the discerning competitor in mind, the Ruckus Tactical has Integral 1913 Mil spec (picatinny) scope base and recoil lug. Our most rigid receiver, a real workhorse.
- Action: XM
- Bolt Face: .550″ Magnum Bolt Face
- Hand: Right-handed
- Primary Extraction: Defiance
- Loading Port Type: Deviant Tactical Target Port
- Rear Bridge: Deviant Tactical
- Facet: Deviant Tactical
- Bedding Type: Bolt In
- Magazine Type: Detachable Extended
- Safety: Remington Style Safety
- Manufacturer: Ruckus Engraving (L)
- Tang Hole: Through Tang Hole
- Tang: Heavy Tang
- Bolt Flutes: Standard RH Spiral Flutes
- Rear Scope Spacing: None
- Center Guard for Single Shot: None
- Port Length: Defiance Port Length
- Bolt Handle: 5 Rotation, 7 Sweep, .430" Diameter
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 416 Stainless steel
- One piece bolt machined in one operation enabling guaranteed headspace tolerance of +/-.001″
- Bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 4340 Chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. And pitch)
- 20 MOA Integral mil spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount
- Most rigid design for ultimate accuracy
- Works with detachable magazines, hinged floor plates, or single shots
- Medium length (Rem. SA) offered with AW magazine cut
- Average configuration weighs 35 – 39 oz. depending on length
*Product photos may vary from actual product. Please contact with any questions.