Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The CNVD-LR (Long Range), also known as M2124-LR, is a rugged, long-range clip-on generation III night vision device designed for higher-caliber weapons and operators who require long-range identification and engagement.
- U.S. manufactured image intensifier (I2) tube
- Converts to night vision without approximately zero shift
- Maintains shooting position and eye relief
- Compact and lightweight
- Mounts in-line with standard day optics eliminating typical requirement to remove primary (day) sighting system
- Maintains user’s eye relief, shooting position, and muscle memory as supplement to existing primary sighting system
- Manual gain and focus adjustments for custom image quality optimization
- Low battery indicator and battery reverse polarity protection
- Can also be used as a handheld observation device
Export is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
L3 Technologies reserves the right to change the product specifications at any time without notice.
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including (Epichlorohydrin, Phenyl, Hydrazine or Cumene) which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.