Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Honey Badger by Q: Your new Personal Offensive Weapon.
The original Honey Badger was developed at AAC by previous owner and Q CEO, Kevin Brittingham and his R&D team at the request of an elite US special operations group looking to replace their MP5-SD’s with an upgraded platform. Requirements included the ability to shoot a rifle caliber round while maintaining low visibility and excellent signature suppression. Developed in conjunction with 300 AAC Blackout, the Honey Badger was born, exceeded expectations, but never made it to the commercial market.
Enter the Honey Badger by Q. At first glance, this Honey Badger appears to be the same as the original. Q focused on taking the iconic ‘Badger to the next level and improved upon every technical aspect of the first-generation design. From the gas system to the trigger, and telescoping stock – HB 2.0 does not disappoint.
OPTIC NOT INCLUDED
COMMON FEATURES & SPECS:
- CALIBER: 300 BLK
- CLEAR HARD COAT ANODIZED 7075 ALUMINUM RECEIVERS (shades of tan may vary)
- FREE FLOATING 6061 ALUMINUM M-LOK HANDGUARD (shades of gray (grey?) may vary)
- 70° SAFETY SELECTOR
- 2-POSITION COLLAPSIBLE PDW STOCK
- ADJUSTABLE, LOW-PROFILE GAS BLOCK
- MUZZLE: 5/8-24 THREADS, TAPERED MUZZLE
- TRIGGER: 2-STAGE
- AR CONTROLS
- UPC: 866955000355
SHORT BARRELED RIFLE
- WEIGHT: 4 lbs 8 oz
- LENGTH: 20 IN – 25 IN
- BARREL: 7 IN, 1:5 TWIST
- HANDGUARD: 6 INCH M-LOK
- MUZZLE: CHERRY BOMB MUZZLE BRAKE
Note: All third party accessories or components may be subject to change.
The Fine Print:
* All NFA Regulations apply. Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have. TAG Firearms LLC reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.