Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The direct thread Half Nelson by Q was designed with practical shooters in mind. Short, lightweight, and hearing safe, this is a silencer for those who prefer a more compact platform, or who don’t want unnecessary length added to their favorite bolt gun. The half NELSON is made up of 100% titanium with a PVD coating, fully rotary welded with no outer tube (more internal volume), and features standard size wrench flats on the front and back for easy install and removal.
Silencer no longer ships with Blue Force Gear pouch.
FEATURES & SPECS
- CALIBER: 7.62 NATO / 300 BLK / 300 WM
- WEIGHT: 12.2 oz
- DIAMETER: 1.75″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 6.85″
- ATTACHMENT: 5/8-24 Direct Thread
- MATERIAL(S): 100% TITANIUM
- FINISH: PVD
- MINIMUM BARREL LENGTH: None
- UPC: 866955000393
"How do you disassemble this silencer to clean it?”
Disassembling a centerfire, rifle caliber silencer is completely unnecessary. Anyone who says otherwise is trying to sell you a lesser quality silencer of their own.
"What tools do I need to attach and remove this silencer?”
We’re not going to nickel and dime you. Our half NELSON and FULL NELSON silencers feature standard 3/4 wrench flats on the front, and 7/8 wrench flats on the rear. You can find these tools at your local hardware store.
"Can I use the half Nelson on my 90° shouldered barrel?”
Yes. Here’s what we recommend for a minimum shoulder for our direct thread silencers, and Cherry Bombs™.
The Fine Print:
* All NFA Regulations apply. Each state’s laws dictate what can or cannot be possessed in its own state. Some county’s within each state are different as well. Please contact your local ATF Field office with any ATF questions or concerns you may have. TAG Firearms LLC reserves the right to use discretion when selling to each individual state.